Easy Santa Pancakes for Christmas
Easy Santa Pancakes are a fun holiday breakfast idea!
- Large Mixing bowl
- Pancake Mis
- Banana Slices
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Chips
- Start by mixing your pancake mix in a large bowl, following the instructions on the back of the box.
- Place your pancake on a plate and tear the second pancake into pieces to make Santa's mustache.
- Place sliced bananas at the bottom of the pancake for Santa's beard.
- Add in Santa's red hat by placing raspberries and strawberries above the pancake.
- Add in a raspberry for Santa'snose and chocolate chips for his eyes.
- The finishing touches are to top off his mustache and his Santa hat with whipped cream.