Ready in 30 minutes.
- 2 hearts of <strong>romaine</strong>
- Oil, Salt & Pepper
- 1 lb <strong>Skirt steak</strong>
- 1 pint Quartered <strong>cherry tomatos</strong>
- 2 ears <strong>Corn</strong>
- 1 Sliced <strong>avocado</strong>
- Your favorite <strong>dressing</strong>
Heat grill on high. Cut 2 hearts of romaine in half lengthwise, drizzle with oil, and add salt and pepper.Grill cut side down, 1 to 2 minutes, until grill marks appear.Remove and roughly chop.Season 1 lb skirt steak with salt and pepper, and grill about 2 minutes per side.Remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes, then slice thinly across the grain.Toss romaine, 1 pint quartered cherry tomatos, kernels cut from 2 ears of corn, and your favorite dressing.Divide salad among 4 plates and top with steak and 1/4 of a sliced avocado.
( PICKY-EATER PLEASER , Serve the components they like in a divided toddler plate, with the dressing as a dip.)