Serves 4 (Ready in 25 minutes)
- Cut the kernels off 4 large ears of organic corn.
- Puree half with 2 cups chicken stock in a food processor (or blender), pour into a soup pot, then repeat with the rest of the corn and another 2 cups stock.
- Add salt and pepper, then simmer for about 10 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Pour into bowls and and top with salsa.
- Combine 2 chopped tomatoes, 1/2 onion, and an optional 1/4 to 1/2 jalapeno in a food processor with the juice of 1/2 lime, 2 tbsp chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pulse 6 to 10 times, then pour into a bowl and stir in 1 small diced avocado.
(GET THE KIDS IN THE ACTION)! They can peel the corn husks and press the buttons on the food processor.