Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 small red apples
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 pinches of cinnamon
- knife (you’ll need help from your adult assistant)
- blender or food processor
- measuring spoons
- serving bowls
- Peel the apples and cut them into small pieces. Throw out the core.
- Put the apple pieces and lemon juice into the blender or food processor. Blend until the mixture is very smooth.
- Pour the mixture into two small bowls and stir in the sugar and cinnamon.
- Enjoy your awesome applesauce!
Serving size: 1 bowl (half the recipe)